Social Media Associate
Born in June Creative is looking for an associate that is self-driven, highly motivated and a social media enthusiast. We are a boutique branding, marketing and content creation studio with a variety of clients from corporate to lifestyle influencers and small businesses.
We are in need of a Summer/Fall associate who is interested in advancing their career in digital marketing, content creation, and design (plus but not required). The ideal candidate understands social media including: managing social media + digital content + their relationship to branding.
We need you to be responsible, communicative and a self-starter! We need someone who is wildly eager to learn. But has worked in a professional setting before and is ready to hit the ground running.
- Responsible for supporting the management of client accounts including social media accounts (posting, commenting, tweets, FB posts, etc.).
- In charge of compiling influencer lists.
- Manage and organize social media calendars, schedule tweets, FB posts, and IG posts.
- Assist in the development of digital content. Create and schedule engaging captions, tweets, and posts that are relevant to client’s voice and brand culture.
- Use Canva or Photoshop to create shareable and engaging content
-Support administrative tasks as needed
You will gain experience in:
-Social media marketing
- Content creation
- Marketing strategy
Requirements before applying:
- Familiar with Latinx, millennial culture on Instagram and other digital outlets.
- Must demonstrate serious career interest in social media
-Superb attention to details, you can catch typos in your sleep!
- Preferably be bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Must live in Los Angeles
- Must have college experience
- Must have your own laptop
-Must be able to work alone or in a group setting as needed. We are happy to teach you things but things like being on time, replying to email and following through should be skills you have on your own.
- Pay is $15-20 an hour depending on experience
- 15 - 20 hours a week.
- Must be available to work 2 - 3 business days during normal business hours.
- 2 to 3 month commitment (may or may not last longer).
- Start date: sometime in May 2018.
- Work will be conducted onsite and remotely
In order to apply:
- Email your resume to email@example.com subject line: Social Media Associate. Please include your social media handles so we can see how you interact with social media.
- In the body of the email, briefly address the following:
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Demonstrate why you're qualified for this
4. What do you believe makes a good social media feed? What are two brands you look up to and why? Gives us an example.